I have 7 years experience in the AEC industry, including 5 years of development. Now I’m foucus on building BIM applicaton to help engineers work more efficiently and more accurately. With the engineering experience, I can understand what the user needs most.
Familiar with open source, has contributed to OSS such as AntDesignBlazor, Erda, Moonglade etc. Follow technology and development trend of AEC industry (Also the reason why I know about Speckle，Ifc.js, xBIM, etc.).
I started my career as a BIM Specialist at Ubiquitous Technology and experienced some job transfers and promotions. Most of the projects I worked on were for internal engineers and a few for sales.
- Leading the R&D team, involved designing and implementing infrastructure, optimize workflow
- Implementing complex algorithms of engineering problem
- Provided technical support, training to clients
- Developed multiple add-in features in Revit for BIM such as data conversion, modeling, automation design, rule checking tool, etc.
- Developed 3D rendering application for visualize data form different teams and software
- Proficient in Revit API, BIM data format, C# & WPF
- Create, analyze, and manage various 2D/3D models and BIM tools for multiple goals, including proposal submittals, preconstruction services, MEP coordination, constructability analysis
- Research of BIM automation workflow, implementation Dynamo automation script
Here's a quick look of some projects I've worked on. If you are interested, please contact me.
Publications and patents during my work at Ubiquitous Technology.